Real Madrid's first desire to Barcelona stars

Real Madrid's first desire to Barcelona stars


Many footballers concede that they dream of wearing a Real Madrid shirt. The last of them is Belgian Eden Hazard, who has announced his desire to join the royal ranks.

Real Madrid's first desire to Barcelona stars

According to the Spanish newspaper "Marca", some of these players ended up playing in other big clubs, including Barcelona or Atletico Madrid.

The Spanish newspaper reported the players who announced their desire to play in the Royal Club.


Topped this list, the leader of the Belgian team and Chelsea star, who said in another statement: "Real Madrid is best in the world, I do not want to lie, it is my dream since I was a small child."

According to the list also, Gabon Aymeric Oobamyanj, the star of Arsenal, who said in 2016: "Real Madrid in my heart, and I promised my grandfather that I play there someday, and I hope that this becomes a reality."


"I used to play for Real Madrid, but I will not deny it. When I visited the Bernabeu at the age of 20, I wanted to play in this club and this stadium," said Juninho, who told the Marca newspaper in 2005.

David Trezeguet, a former Juventus star, said in 2005: "Everyone in the world dreams of wearing a Galacticus."


In 2012, the current Tottenham star Lucas Mora said: "One day I want to play in Real Madrid. That's my dream. It's one of the best clubs in the world."

In 2000, Frenchman Robert Perez said in a statement to the same newspaper: "It was always my dream to play one day for Real Madrid, and I want to see this achieved."

St Germain's Frenchman Kilian Mbabi was full of Cristiano Ronaldo when he was a Real Madrid player.

Among the players are Colombian Tiger Radclam Falcao, who wore Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United shirts.

"My son's dream is Real Madrid, since his youth wanted to play for Madrid," said the father of the current Monaco star.

"All the players have dreams, and one of my dreams is playing at Real Madrid," said Christian Policic of Borussia Drotmund. "Everyone can not wear that shirt."

In an interview with Belgian star Lucaco in 2010 with the newspaper Marca, he said: "My dream is to play in the Bernabeu, Real Madrid is a wonderful club."